Terms & Conditions - Game for Health
- Please consult with your Doctor, or a qualified health care professional before starting any game on 'Game for Health'. Britannia Industries Ltd (BIL) will not be liable for any health issues arising from the games on NutriChoice 'Game for Health'.
- Players of 18 years of age or above are eligible to play in NutriChoice 'Game for Health'.
- Players need to upload their photo while playing or after completing a game, depending on the rules of the individual game, in order to successfully finish it and move to the next game.
- BIL does not offer any guarantee or assurance regarding winning of the games.
- The decision of BIL shall be final and binding in respect of any dispute or differences in relation to the games or selection of the winner.
- The player acknowledges and agrees that BIL shall not be liable for technical, hardware, software or process failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections , which may limit or prohibit any player's ability to perform in the games.
- Employees and the family members of BIL, associate companies, its advertising and promotional agencies and all agencies connected with 'Game for Health', are not eligible to win the games.
- Disqualification of players is at the sole discretion of BIL.
- BIL is empowered to take a decision on any case not covered by present rules and regulations
- Only players presently residing in India are eligible to play in the 'Game for Health' games.
- Top 25 contestants will each win a 10 grams Gold Plated Medal.
Terms & Conditions - iHealthU
iHealthU.com is a Britannia NutriChoice initiative that inspires you to achieve a healthy lifestyle, by setting a Health Goal, finding a Health Buddy and meeting your Goals together.
By logging on and using iHealthU.com, users agree to accept these terms and conditions and further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Britannia Industries Ltd., it's officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agencies and third party vendors from any accidents, injuries, or direct or indirect damages of any kind which may arise from diet changes, fitness activities or the use of the iHealthU.com website.
Users must be at least 18 years of age or older in order to join iHealthU.com..
As iHealthU.com is filled with content created both by the site management and the users, there are some details you should be aware of. Content refers to blog posts and tips provided by iHealthU, as well as iHealthU moments and other updates/replies posted by users. Content is not limited to text, and can include multimedia such as images, audio files and video files.
This content – posted both by iHealthU.com and users – is considered posted in the public domain and can be reproduced for promotional, marketing and research activities, in any way and any medium we deem appropriate. When posting content on this site and communicating to us, users acknowledge this and give us permission to do the same.
Content provided by users is provided of their free will; users cannot subsequently claim compensation for content they have posted on iHealthU.com.
Visitors & users of iHealthU.com are responsible for how they react to content posted on this site (see User Responsibility #5).
User Guidelines & Responsibility
Users are expected to:
- Be respectful to each other. Health issues can be a sensitive topic, and iHealthU.com strives to be respectful of such sensitivities.
- Use appropriate language. Users should avoid using any inappropriate language, making personal attacks or harmful statements, or discriminating any individual/parties based on their race, ethnicity, gender, caste, religion etc.
- Adhere to copyright laws when posting content.
- Be mindful of disclosing personal information. Sharing contact information may result in unsolicited messages from parties.
- Consume content responsibly. Users are urged to exercise common sense and caution when consuming content. Content provided around health, fitness and wellness are meant to guide users, and should not be mistaken for scientifically proven facts. In some cases, content published on this site (including the iHealthU Blog) includes personal opinions of content creators. iHealthU.com is not responsible for errors in content provided, and is not liable for any impact of information shared, for example allergies to a recipe posted on site. In matters of health, we encourage visitors to seek advice from certified experts as per their specific individual needs.
- Avoid spamming or approach users with unsolicited messages.
Violation of these user guidelines may result in account suspension or even termination.
Community Managers act as moderators and reserve the right to moderate or delete any questionable content or inappropriate content that would interfere with the harmony of the community, and suspend or terminate accounts of users posting such content. Community Managers reserve the right to do so with or without any warning.
iHealthU.com respects intellectual property rights. Users who believe that copyrighted works are present on this site, can voice their concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org with their contact information, description of the copyrighted material and the URL at which it was found.
Any claims, lawsuits or other proceedings against iHealthU.com based on user generated content posted on this website, will be directed to the user who posted the content. This user agrees to compensate Britannia Industries Ltd. including its employees and agents for any and all losses, liabilities, damages or expenses, including attorneys' fees, incurred by Britannia Industries Ltd. in connection with any such claim, lawsuit or proceeding.
By using this site, users agree that iHealthU.com is granted a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license, with the right to reproduce, distribute, transmit, and display any materials or information they submit to iHealthU.com. Users shall have absolutely no recourse against iHealthU.com as the system provider for any alleged or actual infringement of any proprietary rights to which they may claim ownership.
Marks and Copyright
iHealthU.com logo and all graphics and text content and brand names used within are trademarks or service marks of iHealthU.com. Third party trademarks or service marks used in connection with this service are the property of their respective owners. You may not use any trademark or service mark in connection with any product or service without the expressed permission of the owner of that mark.
Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
You, the user, acknowledge that signing up and use of the iHealthU.com service is at your sole risk. This service and content provided is not warranted to be error free or uninterrupted, and there is no warranty as to the results obtained through use of this service. iHealthU.com is made available on an AS IS basis. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE. Neither Britannia Industries Limited nor advertisers, sponsors or anyone else involved in creating, producing, or delivering the service, will be liable for any direct, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of agreement to these Terms.
THE FITNESS, NUTRITION, AND RELATED INFORMATION AND RECOMMENDATIONS PROVIDED BY IHEALTHU.COM IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL ADVICE FROM YOUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER. IHEALTHU.COM IS NOT A MEDICAL ORGANIZATION. WE ENCOURAGE AND ADVISE YOU TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE BEFORE BEGINNING ANY FITNESS OR NUTRITION EFFORT OR PROGRAM. DO NOT START A DIET OR FITNESS ROUTINE WITH US IF YOUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER ADVISES AGAINST IT. THIS SITE IS INTENDED FOR USE ONLY BY HEALTHY ADULT INDIVIDUALS.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless iHealthU.com against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including but not limited to lawyer's fees), relating to any acts by you or materials or information transmitted by you in connection with our system, leading wholly or partially to claims against us or our system by other subscribers or third parties, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
Terms & Conditions effective beginning January, 2011